Aug 1, 2006

He Likes Ow and Oh














May the overhot fan of my heart, not burn up before we meet again, in twin sweet, not quite abandon, but you can kill me now, and I will smile through it, like I never could fake smile before, laughs, off the tracks, belly, bombastic and wax, but cold, like the back of your neck and the rest, all the rest, are gone and it's just you, shaking like you do before you stroke out from the heat, and the air, which doesn't seem unlike a liquid, and there you are, slowly sinking to the bottom, but that's okay, that's where the nice spots are, all black and pleasant like a show, here we go x 3, and a throw, hope the sand fleas and/or dreams don't get you but you know x 3, thats how we roll, I'll run-on till I die, and that isn't a typo, it's the end of freakin' and the now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home