Aug 3, 2006

Love 3 Hate 2






















Thirty mile zone? Can I get a chorus of We Are The World? One now. Jews are bad. Jews are good. But people lie in polls and to faces and especially to themselves; so keep your numbers, I'll stick to my gut, and my bileometer. There are no innocents here; except the knobby kneed or baby fatted, colts and calves, trained to race and cut, and grown for need of a doe eyed love. This is where I should delete and start over. As who am I to say? Anything about anything. And on the other broken sentence, why shouldn't I? You learned your hate. If you were put in a test tube mixed with every flavor of us, maybe we'd fight for the right reasons (you know, when you seen a face and instantly dislike its owner) [I didn't say it was a good reason] instead of this stupid circlejerk styly, we can't let go of. As long as you hate them I'll love them, but when and if you ever love them, I'll turn on you both. Now is upon the time in which we breaklance. Locks it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home